Monday, February 3, 2014

Kiss me, Darling

After a long break from blogging, I am back at it again! The holidays were crazy busy for my family, 
This blog post was way too fun for me.  I knew I would one day have a blog named Kiss Me Darling even before Danielle and I even talked about starting a blog together. When I envisioned everything, I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to do a Valentines themed post, It's one of my favorite holidays, and with it coming up soon I just couldn't resist. I come from a very affectionate family. We don't do hi-fives and hand shakes; we hug and give embarrassing kisses on the cheek. So, when Valentines Day comes around, there is a lot more of it! Plus, what girl doesn't like getting showered with gifts and affection? hehe One amazing perk of having two boys, I get three valentines. :) Especially from my little Beckham- biggest mamas boy you will ever meet. Love him.


Sweater: F21 | Denim: Paige Denim | Heels: F21 (in fuscia) | Handbag: Francescas c/o | Tassel Bracelet: Bip & Bop c/o |
Beckham's Outfit: Sweater: H&M | Button up: BabyGap | Denim: Childrens Place | Baby Moccasins: Jane.com

Linked up with:  Sunday StyleMonday Morning GossipMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman'sTrend SpinMix It Up Monday,  Funday Monday What im loving Fridays

XOXO Bethany

Share:

10 comments

  1. Blogging does take up alot of time--I think breaks are so healthy and you come back with even more creativity and enthusiasm than before :) This outfit is bananas! I just love it and you son is adorable as well!! Glad that your back!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this outfit and the cuteness of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit and your blog!!!
    www.hummingbirdhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable?! I love the post, as well as your outfit. Glad you were able to relax for a bit. We all need a break sometimes.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater and how you styled it. I love that last picture.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me that sweater...I am a huge sucker for anything Valentine's themed! And I'm glad you got to catch up on your rest!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your blog ladies! Your son is adorable! Love this outfit head to toe! Following you on instagram if you would like you can follow me back and keep in touch :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
    http://www.instagram.com/fabuloustorture

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a beautiful blog <3
    If you would like to visit mine and follow me on Bloglovin I always follow back ;)

    www.mintandbeauty.com

    Love

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig