Monday, February 17, 2014

My Oasap Top Picks!!

Now that Valentines is over, my sights are set on all things spring! Oasap is one of my favorite places to shop because they have amazing prices, and so many options! My favorite, is there amazing designer inspired bags. I mean come on, the tan one looks just like a Givenchy bag, compare here for $1,652!! The light pink, looks just like a Celine bag, compare here at $2,440! Such a steal!


 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps73e59bea.jpg
and a few more of my favorites here....
Share:

7 comments

  1. Love all of your picks and all of the pretty colors!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pastels are making me wish for Spring weather! I really love those mint flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this is making me extra antsy for spring. That pink purse is very cute, I'm in need of a purse & it's the perfect color for spring!

    Eat Drink & Be Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi from the link up! All those items are so beautiful...perfect for spring! number 4...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks so much! THanks so much for linking up to the Be.You.Tiful Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig