Monday, February 24, 2014

Pink & Blue

The sun was shining yesterday, and we took full advantage of it! I popped on my favorite heels from Sole Society to get some pictures in them. Man I am obsessed with these heels. I have been waiting too long, staring at these heels and hoping for better weather. I wish it were date night, or even girls night every night so I could wear them more often! 

My dear sweet husband took these images, and he is not the best photographer. haha He's such a gem for trying though. I love him. Bare with me on this post... I know the images are not the best quality. Fear not though, I WILL be posting other outfits featuring these adorable heels. I'm in love!



 Top: Daniell Rain c/o |Blazer: Nordstrom, similar here & here | Denim: old, similar Style | Bag: Francescas c/o similar here| Heels: Sole Society c/o | Jewelry: Jane


Trend SpinTotally Posted TuesdayMy Girlish WhimsWednesday Style ConnectionI Feel PrettyWardrobe Wednesday, Style Sessions, & What I Wore

Lovely ThursdayWhat I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpThree-Fer ThursdayLook What I GotAll Things ThursdayBest of Friday StyleFriday's Fab FavoritesWhat I'm Loving FridaysWorking Girl With StyleFashion Informant Friday Favorite Fashion Friday




Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

12 comments

  1. I just can't deal with how cute you are! This outfit is PERFECTION. Whenever I create Polyvore sets it's always similar to this vibe you've got going on.

    Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those shoes are FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely adore them - and I love how you paired them with destroyed denim. Great look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm yeah, I love those shoes! And your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing!! I love the blazer and bag!

    Nicole
    http://www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those shoes!! And your little guy's look is pretty dang darling too ;)


    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are fantastic!...and your little one is adorable :)
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style. So pretty and classy. Your son is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous and I love the colors in this outfit! Thanks for linking up to Sunday Style…be sure to join the fun again tomorrow!
    Jenny at PlanePretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! So clean and sharp! Love your little mans style as well! He's a doll :) Thanks for stopping by and linking up! <3 Andie (Be.YOU.tiful Link Party)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Linking up with Style Sessions Fashion Link Up! I have been wanting to get a pair of heals like that for awhile now... I am just waiting for the snow to melt!

    I would love for you to checkout my fashion blog here:
    www.clkfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi i love your outfit from above its beautiful awwww love the pretty pink jacket love the blue bag nice skinny jeans too

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig