Friday, February 21, 2014

Lovely Leopard

Well, in case you hadn't notice.... the blog was down for a couple days. Can I just say that I hate domain names? Long story- but lets just say it has been a nightmare trying to get everything fixed. So. I'm having to use the good ol blogspot domain until we can figure everything out. Oy vey!  

Anyway, I have been wearing so much pink and red lately with it being the month of LOVE. I decided to throw on some neutrals to change things up a bit. Ask me how much I love this top and these booties- obsessed!!
 photo IMG_0797_zps8216565f.jpg  photo IMG_0815_zps8423cdab.jpg  photo IMG_0799_zps913fdb34.jpg
 photo IMG_0818_zps29462c66.jpg  photo IMG_0801_zps60f44f16.jpg  photo IMG_0820_zps32315e77.jpg  photo IMG_0809_zps2f9f6578.jpg  photo IMG_0807_zpsdc977967.jpg Top: Nordstrom Rack, similar style | white tie neck top: old | Waxed denim: Similar here & here | Booties: Steve Madden, found here & here | Bag: ALDO similar here | Jewelry: Jane

Linked up with:

Trend SpinTotally Posted TuesdayMy Girlish WhimsWednesday Style ConnectionI Feel PrettyWardrobe Wednesday, Style Sessions, & What I Wore










Share:

4 comments

  1. Love that top and this whole outfit. Very classy!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially your boots and bag!
    And thank you for following me on Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way you combined the white blouse with the leopard over it. And I'm almost died when I saw that the leopard shirt had a hood. Amazing outfit!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig