Monday, February 10, 2014

Faux Fur

This weekend has been a doozy for our family. Beckham and I got sick Friday, and were up sick all night throwing up. I am so grateful for an amazing husband who stayed up with us and tended to our every need. Running back and forth getting us water, making sure we were comfortable. He even held my hair as I threw up every time (I know, TMI). That man will never seize to amaze me. Love him.

Today's outfit post is inspired by faux leather and a faux fur. I was organizing my closet today and realized I have a lot of both of these items. Abella Boutique sent me the perfect pair of faux leather leggings, and I am in love! The others I have always sag in the wrong places and are not flattering. These fit perfectly!! Especially with this gorgeous dress from Lilies and Frillies. Hope you love this outfit as much as I do. :)


Dress: Lilies and Frillies c/o | Blazer: Nordstrom (old) similar style | Fur Vest: H&M Sold out, similar style here ,here, & here | Faux Leather Leggings (amazing!!!) Abella Boutique c/o| Heels:  GoJane (old) similar here | Purse: ALDO, similar style |  Jewelry: Jane
 
 

XOXO Bethany

Share:

11 comments

  1. This is so cute love the faux fur and leather and the color of your dress & I want those heels! Great outfit! Visiting from Style Record
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you paired the dress with the leggings, and vest. Lovely layers!
    xo, Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pretty leggings! I love the way you paired it with a longer dress. And the fur vest looks great!

    I am so sorry you were sick :( But I am so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fur/blazer combo! I'll definitely be trying this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job layering your outfit. Beautiful as always.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these layers, and your shoes are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with Mix it Monday!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza you sure know how to put together an outfit! I love the dress with those leggings - and the bag is gorgeous!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it!! You have amazing style!
    Now following! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, i love the all the layers of different colors and textures. amazing!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that dress! I absolutely love it! This whole outfit is gorgeous!


    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig