Friday, February 14, 2014

My Little Valentines.....

Happy Valentines Day!! I'll be spending my day with my not one, but THREE Valentines. Being the queen of the house on Valentines Day definitely has its perks. I am so grateful to be a wife to such a loving wonderful man, who gave me the sweetest, most amazing little boys in the entire world. I love my Valentines with all my heart.
I wanted to share a couple outfit ideas I put together for this very special day. From a casual day outfit, and something a little more fancy for dinner. I wanted something elegant, yet fun! Hope you love these outfits as much as I do. Enjoy! :)
Check out todays Valentines Deals with some of our sponsors!
21.4% off at Oasap code Valentine
20% off at Loopsway code VDAY20
HUGE Valentines sale at SheInside
20% off "love is" collection at Sole Society code LOVE20
20% off at LuLu's HH20SALE

Day Time Valentines Outfit


Kiss Me Blouse: Gifted also found here | Sweater: F21 |Denim: similar style | Heels: Charlotte Russe | Purse: F21| Necklace: J Crew, similar style | Bracelets: Jane

  Evening Valentines Outfit 

XOXO Bethany

Share:

16 comments

  1. Such a pretty look!
    Hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous Valentines Day casual and fancy outfits! Your boys are so handsome :) Lucky lady to have 3 valentines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looks. Your two little handsomes make the perfect accessories ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture of you and the boys. Love your 2 outfits.

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love,love,love this!! I have that shirt as well.

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Yulissa
    Sequins ans Tulle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these looks are so gorgeous!! I think it's so cute that you wore the same lips button up for both outfits. It makes it easy to copy because you can just make a quick change before your date night. I can't decide which outfit I like more!
    Visiting from the Favorite Fashion Friday link up :)
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, i just died with all this cuteness! I dont know who is cuter! I love the lips shirt!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Lovely thursdays!

    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the sweetest little post! So adorable! I love your jeans!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the red and pink mixed together in your daytime outfit! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday! Hope to see you back this week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!! Can I just see, what size is your shirt? It looks gorgeous.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is absolutely perfect for valentines day! You look gorgeous in both looks and your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit... love the shirt. :) I actually just posted about that shirt today. :) Found you through the Sunday Style link-up.

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that lipstick blouse and both ways you styled it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig