Monday, August 22, 2016

Alaska in the Summer




Alaska is absolutely beautiful. There were so many times I thought, "my goodness, this is so beautiful I should take a picture." The images never quite did the scenery justice, and the mountains are simply majestic and so much more beautiful in person. My husband and I made a list of the things we wanted to do most while in Alaska. Top on my list was going to Eklutna Lake. We stopped by a couple years ago in October and it was freezing. Even though there was snow on the ground and ice on the lake, it was still overwhelmingly gorgeous. I could only imagine how it would look in the summer. Boy did it not disappoint. Stunning aqua blue water surrounding  giant and marvelous mountains.




While there, the temperature never got over 65 degrees, which was great for me because I was able to wear all of my new fall clothes. This open front cardigan I love so much is finally back in stock in multiple colors. I own 3 colors now, and know they will be a fall and winter staple. 

I hope you love this fall looks as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO
Add caption

Deep-V Neck Tee | Open Front Cardigan | Destroyed Skinny Jeans | Khaki Suede Booties | Plaid Tote c/o MZ Wallace | Gray Hat | Sunglasses  c/o DITTO use code KISSMEDARLING for your first months subscription FREE | Bracelets: c/o Julie Vos CuffBangleRing







 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

7 comments

  1. I can't get over how pretty it is there! I really need to visit! My husband has been and has nothing but good things to say. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is beautiful there, thanks for sharing, lovely pics, it was fun to be with everyone for the wedding, love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a spectacular backdrop one worth photographing and sharing !
    and I love your outfit color's scheme .

    http://myeverydaywear.blogspot.com/2016/08/abo.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig