Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Perfect Denim with NY&CO



Happy Tuesday! Is it just me, or did the weekend just fly by? We've been extra busy over here grabbing last minute items for our trip to Alaska tomorrow. I am so excited for a vacation with my family, but also feeling overwhelmed because there is still so much to do. Also, not so much looking forward to 12+ hours of flying with two kids. 

Aside from that fact that my life is a little chaotic right now, I had to share with you this adorable outfit from New York and Company. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried on this pair of Jennifer Hudson Soho Denim, and found that they were stretchy, comfortable, and slimming as can be. In fact, I loved them so much; I was tempted to have her ring me up right then and there, so I could wear them out of the store! I paired them with this darling Tie-Waist Wrap Blouse, and the most adorable Tassel Trim Sandals to give it more of a fall transitional look. Did I mention this Tassel Trimmed Tote matches the shoes perfectly? Because they do, and I'm kind of in love with both. 

I hope you all enjoy todays post, see below for an amazing giveaway!!!


Blouse c/o NY&CO | Denim c/o | Heels c/o | Handbag c/o | Sunglasses c/o Use code KISSMEDARLING for your first month FREE



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig