Saturday, August 27, 2016

Back to School Outfits HIM & HER




Lately I've been in full blown Back to School mode. I'm trying to get everything done and organized, because Fashion Week is coming up and I don't want to feel overwhelmed when I get back home.

This is such an exciting time of year, for new beginnings and lots of awesome memories for my little ones. I've put together some Back to School outfits, in hopes to help you all decide what you might want your little ones (or even yourself or significant other) to wear. Plus, who says backpacks are just for kids? I can't even tell you how much I love my MZ Wallace backpack. I literally wear it almost every day. Its perfect for travel, holds TONS of things, and is majorly comfortable. I'll be doing a second post featuring school items you'll want for the new year. What are your MUST HAVE back to school favorites? Leave a comment, and ill try and cover it in my next post.

Here's a list of the best sales going on right now, just in time for school to start!

XOXO

Favorites for Kids
Gap.com 40% off
Old Navy 40% off
H&M 30% off key peices
Nordstrom TONS added to sale

Favorites for Him & Her
Anthropologie Extra 25% off sale
J. Crew 25-30% off!
Asos Huge clearance sale!!!
Macys Extra 20% off
Ann Taylor 40% off
Nordstrom TONS added to Sale!

For Her:


FOR HIM:


FOR THE LITTLE PRINCESS


FOR THE LITTLE PRINCE






Here are some of the best sales going on now, just in time for back to school!







 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love the outfit your wearing! So cute for back to school! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what an awesome post -- I love how this is insanely perfect for my little family. :) And, ps: super jealous of your booties... they sold out before I purchased.

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish they had that back pack when I was in school! So cute!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit , the first look for her is also great!

    Love Beba, www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute post! And you totally look like you could be going back to school!
    xo, tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such a great inspiration! Your outfit is such a great fall look!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig