Friday, August 19, 2016

Back to School with Payless Shoes


 My heavens, can you believe its already back to school time? I have to admit, I think its a little unfair to start school when its still technically Summer. I mean, what's up with that? Can't they wait at least a couple more weeks? Luckily my kids don't start until September, but all of my friends kids have already started. 



Today I am thrilled to be teaming up with Payless Shoes, to help launch their new KangaROOS line. Not only are these shoes adorable, but my youngest (who never keeps shoes on) wore his all day! I was impressed, and it just goes to show how truly comfortable they are. Where do these shoes get their name you ask? Well, my boys figured that one out pretty quick! They couldn't contain their excitement when they discovered these clever little shoes have their own little pouch pockets. Of course Cayman had to fill his with "wishes" aka coins, to throw in the water fountain at the park. Beckham decided to sneak some skittles from Grandmas car, and hid them in his shoe. ;) All in all, I am very impressed with these Back to School Shoes, and my boys love them too. They are extremely comfy, sporty, and stylish. Perfect for chasing my kids around, and perfect for them when running around at school. Id say they are 100% Mom Approved! 




Thank you Payless Shoes for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own.








 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

1 comment

  1. I have found some of the cutest shoes at Payless for Rosalie. I love these pictures of you and your cute boys. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig