Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Currently Craving Fall Clothes

Can you believe we are already to the last days of summer? As much as this New Jersey 85 degree weather does not feel like fall, I know it is fast approaching. Not only that, but stores will start taking out their fall clothes and putting in Winter clothes before you know it. Don't do what I did last year, and wait until the last minute. The best items will be sold out, and you'll be kicking yourself for waiting too long. Plus this is probably one of my favorite seasons to shop for! I struggle with summer because my wardrobe is so limited. In the fall however, I can layer however I want. 

I put together this collage of my favorite fall must-haves, for those of you girls who want something a little different than the typical wardrobe staples. These are gorgeous stand out items with beautiful details, that'll make any girl stand out. I am absolutely loving floral for fall trend this year, and pairing these items with bold colors. This floral peasant top, and pleated faux suede skirt. How darling would this outfit be with these cognac open toe booties? I die at the cuteness! Another trend I'm loving is fall colored jumpsuits and Chunky heeled booties (especially if they are lace up). 

I hope you all enjoyed todays post. Stay tuned for my roundup of the best fall wardrobe staples you'll wear all season long! 

XOXO







 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

4 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig