Thursday, August 4, 2016

#NSale Last Days Final Picks


Greetings from Alaska! After two long days of flying, we have made it safely to Alaska. After our first flight from NJ to UT, they flight attendant announced that they needed 14 people to switch flights because it was overbooked. My husband and I volunteered and received $800 flight voucher for each of us for doing so. Since we have so many trips coming up within the next few months, it was an offer we couldn't refuse. So, we stayed the night with family there, and caught the next flight out the following morning. I must say it feels good to be in cooler weather we little to no humidity. Also, its not supposed to be over 65 degree this week, so you know what that means? FALL CLOTHES!! After shopping the #NSale, ive been dying to wear my new fall cardigans,  tunics, and booties

With only 4 days left of the infamous Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, your time to save is of the essence. Every year I stock up on my fall and winter favorites, and always wear them on repeat all season. When it comes to this sale, its all about quality. You wont get better quality items for this price, so make sure and act fast before prices go up. 

Today im sharing this outfit that is almost completely from the NSale. This perfect Roll Tab Tunic is one of my favorites, comes in 5 other colors, and is on sale for only $27.90. This distressed denim is finally back in stock in all sizes, and is only $44.90. Seriously, the fit is too adorable and are some of the most flattering denim I own right now. I could go on and on, but instead ill just say, thank goodness for fall clothes. Gimme all the layers!

Hope you all are enjoying your week,

XOXO
Fall Cardigan almost identical version | Roll Tab Tunic | Distressed Denim | Booties (similar im IN LOVE with) | Handbag | Hat





Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm dying to go to Alaska! It looks so gorgeous!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest fall outfits I've seen! So cozy and adorable! I'm so happy I have the cardigan, booties, denim, and tunic. Now I just gotta snatch the floppy hat! ;)

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig