Wednesday, August 17, 2016

White Lace Dolly Top with Chicwish


Well, we are finally back from Alaska! It was an absolute blast spending time with friends and family while enjoying the outdoors. I will say I am glad to be back though. The boys missed home, and I missed our schedules. I just wish we could get back on NJ time, because here I am at 1 am writing a blog post and catching up on Bachelor in Paradise. Please tell me I'm not the only one who watches this? Its so bad, yet so good!



On another note, I know another white lace blouse was not exactly what my wardrobe was needing these days, (I seem to have an obsession) but I couldn't pass up this adorable number. I love the bell sleeves, and the crochet detailing. Plus, I just can't get enough of dolly tops lately. This floral on stripe dolly top is another favorite of mine. Did I mention its currently on sale for an extra 15% off? You just can't pass up a deal like that! I hope you all love it as much as I do.

Ps. Dont forget to check out my living room reveal here

Crochet Lace Blouse c/o Chicwish | Skinny Denim | Nude Peep Toe Booties | Blush Pink Tory Burch York bag c/o | Earrings: c/o Kendra Scott | Bracelets: c/o Julie Vos Cuff, Bangle, Ring



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

8 comments

  1. I love this top! It is so feminine and the details are amazing. :) You look as gorgeous as ever!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ultra-feminine top! Hope you had an amazing summer Bethany, you look gorgeous as always!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest top! I love the details around the neckline.

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crochet detailing!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig