Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Perfect Fall Booties with Payless Shoes


As a mom of two little ones, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect fall booties. Something neutral that can go with almost everything, a wedged heel for comfort, and of course they have to be cute! These darling wedged booties from Payless Shoes are now my go to this fall. They are insanely comfortable, and the price is unbeatable. I wore them almost all day with my family hanging out in downtown Princeton, and not once did my feet ever hurt. I chased my boys around, and even jumped into a few puddles with them. These bad boys held up with all of the chaos and still looked brand new. Also, if you have checked out their Children's Shoes; you might want to.



I hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO

As you can see, this was not the first time I wore these booties. Seriously, they are so comfy!
Faux Suede Dress: c/o Wayf | Scarf | Leggings | Wedged Booties c/o Payless Shoes | Nude Crossbody c/o GiGi New York



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig