Saturday, July 26, 2014

Toddler Threads...

I am a mother of two little miracles. My sons Cayman (2) and Beckham (9 months) were both born 13 weeks early, and are the bravest and most amazing little men I know. You can read about their story here. I've feature Beckham a few times, but wanted to do a post just for my little man Cayman. :) He was named after the Cayman islands, and the Porsche Cayman (the sports car), which is funny because he is overly obsessed with cars! I could go on and on about this little boy... He has taught me so much these last two years and is a constant reminder to me to love unconditionally. If you have ever met him, you know that he is one of the sweetest little boys you will ever meet. He genuinely loves every single person he comes in contact with. We've been teaching him sign language since the day we brought him home from the hospital, and he now knows 40+ signs, and is starting to talk in full sentences. He mostly talks about cars aka "vroom vrooms", notice the cars in each hand. ;) I was hoping to get some pictures with the both of us, but well... he's two. Enough said! ;) So without further ado, meet Cayman Lance! Happy, healthy, and totally obsessed with cars!


Any mom of boys will probably agree that it is a lot harder to find cute boy clothes, than it is for girls.  Luckily, I have found a few go to places for cute boy stuff. I will be sharing them with you in my future blog posts. My first go to place is H&M and Very Jane. I bought these adorable canvas shoes on Very Jane by Greenish, and he wears them all the time! They look almost identical to TOMS, but for a fraction of the price. :) If you want to find cute and affordable clothing, accessories, or kids items, check out Greenish Shop, and Very Jane!

Caymans Threads: Top: H&M | Shorts: H&M | Shoes: Greenish, via Very Jane

We also had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago by the lovely Diane Kris Photography. I loved how she captured the sweet relationship Cayman and his daddy have. They are like two peas in a pod, and simply adore each other. I have the most amazing husband and two little boys in the world. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but I must have done something right. ;) Meet my family, "The Dyers." My husband Skyler, little Cayman, and baby Beckham. We hope you all have a great weekend! :)

<3 Bethany

Notice Caymans little yawn, it makes this picture my favorite. He looks like he's singing. ;)
 

My Outfit details can be found here.
Share:

4 comments

  1. What a handsome little boy, and adorable family! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute of course, love the pictures, love the family ! I am the grandma, great grandma, so I know !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig