Friday, July 18, 2014

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top Picks under $100

Well, the time has finally come! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is open to the public, and lets just say Ive been browsing their site for a good two hours while my kids nap. Im sure ill find a million other things I want, but I wanted to share with you my favorites so far. If you follow me on instagram make sure to check there for updates on other items I find! Im all about a bargain, so I chose only items priced under $100 for all of you budgeting moms out there. I'm totally one of those people that can't justify $300 on a sweater. Im sorry, my kids would destroy that thing within 3 months. No thanks! Haha Happy shopping girls, and Happy Friday!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig