Monday, July 7, 2014

Proud to be a Momma featuring Mindy Maes Market

Today I am very excited to be teaming up with Mindy Maes Market to showcase one of my favorite tees on their site. The infamous "momma tee" is by far one of my favorites. This post has been a long time coming, considering I knew I had to have it the second they put it on their site. Its soft, stylish, and can be worn dressed up or down. Plus, I am a proud mom of two boys so this top had my name written all over it. If you haven't checked out Mindy Mae's Market; you really need to, but be forewarned you might want to buy everything in their shop! Also, make sure to check out my featured blog post. Happy Shopping! XOXO


Top: c/o Mindy Mae's Market | Boyfriend Denim: Gap | Heels: Gojane old, similar style | Necklace: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bag: c/o Dress Venus


Share:

13 comments

  1. You're one gorgeous momma ;) I love how you styled a basic tee to look so chic!

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tee! Love it paired with the white jeans and pink heels!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tee sooo much! And you styled it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the T ins so cute, and I love the distressed white jeans on you. The colors with the shoes and the bag add even more interest to a really cute outfit.
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a totally cute tee and i love how you styled it! :)

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy monday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you styled this t! Those shoes are gorg!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun tee! and those shoes are gorgeous!!!! Love it!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh love this tee, I also love how you styled it! So glad i found your blog through the link up!! :)

    Tawnya@ www.littlebabyscarlett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! I love those shoes and your baby is precious!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! And it's perfect with the distressed white jeans. How cute is your son?!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just recently found Mindy Mae's Market & I am OBSSESSED! I can't wait until I can proudly wear the Momma Tee, but until then the Wifey Tee will do :)

    xoxo
    Danielle
    http://stylecrushdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig