Friday, July 18, 2014

Soft hues featuring Marie Natie Cosmetics

Happy Friday Everyone! Today I am so excited to be collaborating with Marie Natie Cosmetics to give you my review on their all natural lip glosses. When it comes to makeup, I tend to gravitate towards the more "all natural" brands. I use Bare Minerals now, but am disappointed that a lot of their ingredients are not truly all natural. I will most likely switch to Marie Natie Cosmetics and use their pressed foundation, because they do not use bismuth oxychloride which can actually cause irritation or even acne! Marie Natie cosmetics are free of Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petro-Chemical,  and Phthalates. Their glosses are amazing! They gave my lips the perfect shine and shimmer for hot days out in the sun, and it felt light and smooth over my lips. I struggle with heavy thick glosses, because my hair tends to get stuck in the gloss. Please tell me i'm not the only one this happens to? The natural oils also keep my lips moisturized for hours and hours! They have a variety of soft to vibrant colors, my favorites are pink lady and cotton candy. Do you want to know the best part? Because Marie Natie just launched, everything is 30% off!! So, if you are like me and are on the hunt for a more all natural makeup, this would be the perfect opportunity to give it a try! HURRY before the prices go up!! 

Share:

5 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig