Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Coco to my Chanel...

Sometimes I like to mix up my wardrobe a bit, and wear something a little out of my norm. These camo pants were a must-have the second I saw them, and definitely spiced up my wardrobe. I love that they are a boyfriend fit and give such a casual look. I paired them with my new favorite tee from c/o Style Lately. This tee is what id like to call, "swoon worthy!" How adorable is this saying? "You are the Coco to my Chanel." Every girl needs this tee in her closet, and i'm not even kidding. Dress it up with heels, or dress it down with boyfriend jeans and some cute white tennis shoes, and you are good to go. Oh, and guess what? Style Lately is offering all Kiss Me Darling readers 15% off their site with the code LOVESTYLELATELY. Happy Shopping! XOXO

oh, and you better believe I bought Beckham matching camo shorts! Way too cute!! 

Share:

9 comments

  1. So chic! I love taking a pair of pants like these and styling them up with a cute top, killer heels,and a statement necklace! You look fab!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look on you!! You look so lovely. Some times it is fun to step out of the "comfort zone",I love the statement t, and how you paired it with a dressy pair of really cute wedges, Fab!
    From the link up, jess
    please stop by
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a chic outfit. Everything works together, even the jewelry. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so chic! I love it! I have wanted the perfect pair of camo-pants since like 4th grade .. not joke ha. I think I finally found some winners!
    Cheers
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Follow me on: bloglovin' & facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got those exact same pants in the mail yesterday...I have the GAP boyfriend pants in probably 10 colors now and I love them...the camo is by far my favorite. And you can never go wrong pairing camo with a graphic tee...love it!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I have a pair of camo shorts (autocorrect definitely tried that change that to "camp" that would have been confusing lol) that I love and wear all summer :) Love a good Chanel quote, especially on a tee! xo

    Dimitra
    ifthestilettofits.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfit, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig