Friday, July 25, 2014

Neon Accents featuring Kameleonz and ILY Couture

Happy Friday ya'll! What are your plans this weekend? I for one plan on spending lots of time outdoors with the kids soaking up the sun. Now that summer is in full swing, the days are longer, and the temperatures are getting hotter, I tend to always want to wear sunglasses! I'm glad to say I was able to whip out my new Kameleonz sunnies this weekend. These bad boys will be a go to for the summer and even into fall. I love the mirrored lenses and that they have interchangeable side arms, so you can wear them with any outfit. Oh, and they are polarized  UV400. Pretty sure my husband stole mine and wore them to work yesterday. Use code SUMMER to get your pair of Kameleonz sunnies for an extra 20% off! Hurry though, sale ends soon! 

Speaking of husbands, how adorable is this Wifey tee from ILY Couture? I love the fit and simplicity of it. Plus, I married a pretty amazing man, so ill take any excuse to show off my Wifey pride! I chose to pair it with boyfriend denim for a more casual look, but added some neon floral heels for a dash of femininity. I hope you enjoy! XOXO

Sunnies: c/o Kameleonz | Wifey Tee: c/o ILY Couture | Boyfriend Denim: GoJane | Heels: Target old, similar here | Necklace: c/o Apple of my Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: c/o Apple of my Eye Jewelry 





Share:

4 comments

  1. Super Cute outfit! I love casual, effortless style:)

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, it's the perfect summer style!

    ~Ann
    www.stepinsidemycloset.com
    giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with these jeans! How does the sizing run? Gorgeous look.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig