Tuesday, July 29, 2014

and a dash of leopard...Featuring Pink Blush

Happy Tuesday everyone! I cannot believe its already the last week of July! Where has this month gone? This summer has honestly been one of the best, and living in Tennessee has surprisingly felt like home. We do not want it to end! Tomorrows is Cayman's last day of gymnastics. I know he will miss it, and it makes me sad we can't keep him in longer. We leave for Utah in two weeks!! I miss our home, I cant wait to sleep in my big bed and have my closet space back. It's funny the little things you miss being away from home. I mostly just miss our friends and family, and cannot wait to see them all! We have a lot planned these next two weeks, so sorry if the blog seems a little dead for the next little while. I'll try my best to keep up on it. You can follow along on our adventures on my Instagram

Now what you've all been waiting for... ;) How cute is this top from Pink Blush? I don't know about you, but i've been obsessed with soft hues lately. My personal favorite is blush pink. It's just so classy and elegant to me, and I cant help but gravitate towards it. I paired this adorable top with a lace cutout skirt and of course a little dash of leopard from my heels and bracelet. Lets face it, leopard is totally a neutral in my opinion. Enjoy! 
Share:

10 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the lace and blush combination! When you add leopard, it just completes an outfit {in my mind}.
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me on: bloglovin' & facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bright white and blush combo and the pops of leopard are super fun!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leopard heels are incredible, I love how great they look on you!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about the top, but I love your skirt and your shoes. And the fact that you put them together in the same outfit.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. So classy and gorgeous!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this skirt, the details are so pretty!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... I just adore this look. I follow you on instagram and love your style! I have a lace skirt almost like that. :) You always look fabulous.

    On another note, you should take a look at the Style Confession Link-up, over on my blog http://sequinsandstyle.com/week-5-link-up. It's a great way to meet and build relationships with other bloggers, as well discovering new blogs. :)

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seriously swooning over that skirt. Such a pretty look girl!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning. LOVE your style.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig