Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Talkin Lashes with 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

Okay ladies, listen up! I know you are all on the hunt for the perfect mascara, and your search can stop here! I am going to give you a detailed review of this amazing mascara, and i'm going to be completely honest and transparent with you about everything. When it comes to your face, you want to do your research. You'll want to know the good and the bad about the product- so im here to help! 

When I was first asked to try 3D fiber lash, I was a little hesitant. I saw the before and after pictures and some of them looked very clumpy and unnatural looking. Well the truth is, this can happen with almost any mascara, and it can definitely happen with this product. To be honest, the first time I tried fiber lash I hated it. It made my lashes look clumpy and I felt like I had spiders coming out of my eyes! Turns out, I was using the product completely wrong. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS carefully before you try it. Fiber lash comes in two tubes, one is the transparent gel and the other is the fiber lashes. The first mistake I made was that I did not apply a regular coat of my own mascara first, and let it dry before I applied the transparent gel. Second mistake I made was that once I was finished applying the fibers, I did not apply a good coat of transparent gel on afterwards. This resulted in the fibers falling off like lint on my face- not cute! 

Once I did a little more research, I tried fiber lash again and it was amazing! I went to the grocery store and had at least 3 people ask me what kind of mascara I used. People would say, "are your lashes real?" After that, I was sold! You know you're wearing a good product when you get compliments left and right. My biggest advice is to follow the instructions, and make sure to comb through your lashes with an unused mascara wand to separate any clumps you might have. The product is very easy and quick, but just combing through them once after your finished will make a huge difference. I hope this helps anyone who's had hesitations about this product- I promise you, you will love it! To order Fiber Lash mascara, click here and make sure to check out some of their other amazing products.
Top: c/o Oasap | Pants: Aerie






Share:

8 comments

  1. I recently did a post on this stuff and I love it! It really does make my lashes look so long and amazing!
    xoxo
    Rachel
    Blonde with a Chanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lashes look unreal! I would love to see some before and after pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is too interesting, I just heard about it for the first time yesterday and now I'm seeing this post now! I hear one of the biggest upsides is that the fibres are actually black and not white. Now I just have to decide if it's worth the splurge.. How long do you think this will last you for?

    christycee.blogspot.ca 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a mascara, so it washes off with soap and water. The great thing about the mascara is, it is water resistant as well.

      Depending on how many coats you put on, it will last 8 to 12 weeks with daily use. Mine is going on 4 months, but I do not wear it daily.

      Delete
  4. this is great, I have been contemplating whether to buy this or not, I might have to just do it! I keep thinking there is a catch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i can use the info here!

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig