Friday, October 10, 2014

The Perfect Pumpkin Patch Outfit

A few days ago I went to a pumpkin patch with my family. I love the month of October and all of the fall activities it involves. I had so many people ask me for outfit details that day, that I figured id recreate the outfit with a few minor tweaks and link all of the details. 


The first thing I changed from my original outfit is the shoes. I wanted something a little more realistic for a day out with two busy kids. My first outfit had booties with a heel (a thick heel) but still a heel nonetheless. I switched those out for these similar and adorable wedges from Rack Room Shoes. Oh heavens are they comfy! I could chase my kids around all day in these bad boys! Also, want to hear something funny? I wanted an army green utility vest like this for so long, and I searched and searched for over two months. I even went to three different malls and asked almost every clothing store if they had one. No luck. Lucky for me, I finally found one on Piperlime. It sold out quickly and was over $60 ON SALE! Guess what you guys? Style Says Shop is selling this similar vest for only $33! Oh, and because they love Kiss Me Darling readers so much, they are offering 20% with code KISSME!  I am in love with the patch detailing and the quality is not too shabby either. Paired with this adorable plaid top from Piperstreet, its the perfect fall outfit fit for a day out enjoying in all of your fall festivities. Enjoy! XOXO

Plaid top: ℅ Piperstreet | Vest: ℅ Style Says Shop | Denim: old, similar  | Shoes: ℅ Rack Room Shoes | Bracelets: Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Cayman & Beckhams Outfits: Almost all BabyGap

Tops: here
Skinny Jeans: here
Share:

7 comments

  1. I feel like we have already seen this look. However I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! Perfect for fall!!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jeans and booties, and your boys are just too cute! Happy Friday, girlie!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Perfect for the pumpkin Patch! I got the other Piper Street Plaid top and Lace Front sweatshirt just tonight! And your sweet boys are just the cutest! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fall look is perfect! I love how you matched your boys with the flannel print and vests... sooo cute! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is TOTALLY perfect for pumpkin picking. I've gotta convince my husband to go soon :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are adorable, and I love the vest! You are so pretty.

    www.theauburnlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig