Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Leaves/ Bloggers Give Back

One of my absolute favorite things to do this fall, is go on long walks with my boys. The weather has been gorgeous lately, and I love seeing the change in color this season brings. I cant even explain how much I love and adore my little boys. They are my entire world, and I don't know what id do without them. Oh, and lets be honest here... I only wore these shoes for pictures. NO way I'm pushing these kids around in heels. Nope. Not happening.

Danielle and I decided to become apart of Bloggers Give Back to raise money for two little boys Carson & Beckham who were recently diagnosed with cancer. You can read about their stories here. As a mother of two micro preemies, I can only imagine how these families must feel. Please join us on November 9th for a Shop Our Closet Event (see flyer below) to raise money for these amazing families, and their brave boys!  You can also donate here. Thank you for all of your support, and please share this event with your friends and family!




Jacket: Old, similar at Banana Republic | Blouse: Bohme (10% off code kissme10) | Skinnies: Old, similar at Nordstrom | Booties: Old, similar at DSW | Clutch: old | Necklace: Statement


Caymans Sweater: BabyGap
Beckhams Outfit:  Childrens Place & Nordstrom

Photography by Diane Kris




XOXO Bethany

Share:

11 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous blazer. You look fab! What a handsome young man too <3

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thank you so much! I love your blog, we should collaborate sometime! :)

      Delete
  2. Springhill Suites is a beautiful hotel! Sounds like such a fun event and awesome for you guys to get invovled <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been there, but I am super excited! :) You should come!!

      Delete
  3. This is such a sweet post and your boys are adorable. I will be donating for this cause...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samantha! Every little bit helps. Thanks for all of your support. :)

      Delete
  4. Looking gorgeous, lady. I love your blazer and ankle booties <3

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail! Love your blog, we should do a collab! :)

      Delete
  5. gorgeous necklace and blouse! Love this entire outfit! Thank you for linking up with Wednesday Style Connection!
    XO COURTNEY
    www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome. Thanks for having a link up! We will definitely continue joining. We should do a collab sometime, I LOVE your blog. :)

      Delete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig