Friday, October 17, 2014

Olive & Sequin

Happy Friday!! How are you all enjoying this fall weather? I am absolutely loving the change in scenery and colder temperatures. Lately I've been gravitating towards sequin, faux leather, and olive colors. These sequin leggings from Poppy and Dot are just to die for. I had my eye on them for quite some time, and was thrilled to have the opportunity to feature them. Not only are they comfy (and not itchy) but they are so perfect for the holidays just right around the corner! If you haven't checked out their site, you really need to! I am obsessing over their new golden skirt and shoes. Happy Shopping!


Share:

5 comments

  1. Such a great look for a night out!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love sequins and leather together!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look beautiful. Those sequins leggings are striking, really eye catching! You've styled them perfectly with the khaki top, heels and biker jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just SO gorgeous Bethany!! I love that we're both rockin' sequins in our posts today ;)
    BOOM.

    XO
    http://www.gracefulleemade.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig