Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sweater Weather | Featuring Wild One Forever

Sweater weather is finally here! As the months go on and the leaves start to fall it is getting colder and colder, and I don't know about you, but I am not a huge fan of the cold!! Sweaters are warm and comfy, but I feel like it is hard to dress them up for a night out so today I have teamed up  Kristen from Wild One Forever to give you some ideas on how to dress up that sweater.

Top: H&M | Button Up: H&M | Leggings: Cotton On | Scarf: H&M | Boots: Nordstrom, similar style | Bag: Francesca's | Earrings: Bohme

Meet Kristen



Hi, I'm Kristin from Wild One Forever, and I'm thrilled to be posting with these lovely girls today! I LOVE fall clothing so I couldn't be more exited to be posting on 'Sweater Weather'. If I had to pick one thing to wear all winter long it would be a comfy sweater, preferably an oversized one! I love pairing them with leggings or a good pair of worn in jeans with boots. For this outfit I paired a loose fitting Free People tank with one of their oversized sweaters to give it a fun edge. Their sweaters this year are unbelievably soft! Then I added some destroyed denim and ankle booties to finish it off! I hope you'll visit me over at wildoneforever.com in the future or kristinrosedavis on instagram!


XOXO  Bethany


Share:

3 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig