Friday, October 31, 2014

The Best Season of the Year!


Since today is Halloween, I thought id share what we've been doing this month. One word- Cornbellys. If you are not from Utah, Cornbellys is like Disneyland for all things Halloween. Corn mazes, hayrides, haunted houses, pumpkin patches, and so much more.What I love most about this place is how my boys faces light up when they see it. Plus, they have some amazing caramel corn! I wish I could say both my kids equally enjoyed this trip, but Beckham decided not to sleep the night before so he pretty much slept the entire time. ;) Isn't he the sweetest? <3


Caymans Outfit: Top: Target | Jeans: GapKids | Boots: H&M

Beckham's Outfit: Sweater & Button up: BabyGap |  Jeans: Childrens Place | Baby Moccs: Deerie Handmade


Happy Halloween!!

XOXO Bethany

Share:

11 comments

  1. Love your camo tee and waist coat .. Gorgeous!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway this week (ends Sunday). If you fancy your chances, you can enter at the link below:

    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much. I will definitely check it out! We would love to team up with you for a collab or a giveaway of some sort. Let us know if you are interested. :)

      Delete
  2. Omgsh that combo is bananas!! I am in love with the camo and leather look, it is just the right amout of edgy! You pull it off perfectly!! I love reading the blog, you girls do a great job!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tori! Thank you SO much! I just checked out your blog and love it. You have such great sense of style. We would love to do a collab with you if you are interested? Let us know!

      xoxo
      Bethany

      Delete
  3. I love that vest and it's my favorite color...green! RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I LOVE your blog! Would you be interested in doing a collab with us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cornbelly's looks so fun! :) Also, I need that vest please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig