Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall Leaves Featuring Rack Room Shoes

Todays post is all about these little munchkins. Rack Room Shoes has most definitely spoiled us the past few months. I have wanted some new sperrys for the boys for quite some time, so when they offered to send me  a pair for each of them for review, I just couldn't resist. I just think they are way too adorable, and not to mention they are comfortable as can be, and the boys actually keep them on! Plus, they are the perfect shoes for the fall and winter months. I just cant get enough of them.

In case you were wondering why I've been so MIA lately, I am currently in Alaska with my family. Oh my heavens it is beyond beautiful here, and we have been busy every second. Every corner we turn I have to stop and take a picture because it literally takes my breath away. The mountains are majestic. I keep telling my husband I feel like they are "alive." I don't know how else to explain it, other than they have such a huge presence that I feel like they are standing tall guarding the valley. Just beautiful. I've been wearing my new wedges from Rack Room Shoes a lot here, as you can see they are perfect for chasing the boys around and exploring here in Alaska. I hope you enjoy this post, and make sure to stop by Rack Room Shoes for shoe options for adults, kids, and babies! XOXO

Kids Outfits: Sweaters: Gap / Denim: Gap /  Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes

My Outfit:
Share:

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, you have ridiculously cute boys! And they are so stylish!

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so adorable! I miss Alaska. We lived there for 3 years and left with an amazing souvenir (our son!). I agree it is a breath taking place to see!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I must say that your boys are absolutly stunning and beyond stylish! This is my first time coming across your page, and i have really enjoyed reading your posts! An btw Alaska seem lovely, I have never been there myself but I would love to go. Here in So Cal we have a lack of season changes! It looks like ur having an amazing time there!! I am new to the blogging world myself, but I love coming across other pages that grasp my attention like yours does! If you happen to have time come check out My Blog

    XOXO
    Roxanne Carmen
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sons are cute and your photos are so Autumnal. You all are super stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. GOODNESS. so much cuteness in one post! Those babes are absolutely adorable and I love your blog name. Sorry to be gushing over you but seriously you have been very blessed. Great post. I truly love the photography.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig