Wednesday, October 1, 2014

All about the Sparkle

Happy first Day of October!! Can I just say how much I love this month? It's my birthday on Saturday, my anniversary on the 10th, and then Halloween! Plus, I don't know about you, but as soon as fall hits my wardrobe suddenly becomes all about the sparkle. I don't know what it is about the change in season, but it makes me crave jewel embellished tops, sequins, and glitter. This outfit is no exception. I am obsessed with this jeweled top from ChicWish. Not only is it just plain adorable, but I'm pretty sure I wore it at least 6 times already. Every time I wear it, I have at least 3 people ask me where I got it. Seriously you guys. I'm in love. Plus- so perfect for the holidays! Enjoy! XOXO


Share:

11 comments

  1. October is my favorite month too! Happy Birthday! This look is beautiful! Very glam!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! That jacket is amazing! October is one of my favorite months too! My husband and I just celebrated our 9th Anniversary today! So Happy Birthday/Anniversary a few days early!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. October is my favorite month as well!! Happy early birthday and anniversary! For me, it's all about the dark and neutral colors. But now that you mention it, I do wear more sparkly clothing.

    aashsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this embellished top! Can I ask where you set your aperture? I love how your photo backgrounds are blurred, but not overly so.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the glitz and glam here! The baubles and sequins make everything so fun!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely stunning! Just scrolled through your blogs and you have so many amazing Fall looks already and it's only October 2nd! Such a great source of fashion inspiration. :) Xo, Alison

    http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Those eggplant coated denim jeans are seriously to die for. I've been looking at them forever and I think I may just get them. Ha!

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so perfect! Love the blazer and the jeweled top!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this jacket. I am obsessed with the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a blazer like that! I'm sure my husband wouldn't really agree on this being a 'need', but I'm still going to go with "I need this!" Love this whole look!

    Logan

    http://sweetclosetofmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig