Monday, October 6, 2014

My Birthday Outfit featuring Lily Jade

Today I am so excited to be teaming up with Lily Jade to showcase one of their amazing diaper bags. Being a mom of two who are both 3 and under, can be a little hectic sometimes. I rely on a good bag/diaper bag to get me through outings with my kids. This gorgeous bag has been a life saver. Not only is it obviously classy, but I love that it doesn't actually look like a diaper bag. Oh, and don't even get me started on the storage space. There are compartments for bottles, diapers, wipes, sippy cups, toys, and even a roll out changing pad. Not only that, but it also has a special pull out compartment for makeup and all of your beautiful mommy needs. Trust me when I say this, you will LOVE this bag!

As some of you might know, my birthday was on the 4th. I feel like after you turn 21 birthdays just aren't as fun anymore. Am I right? I honestly forgot my birthday until 2 days before. Wanna hear something funny? For the life of me, I couldn't remember if I was turning 26 or 27. How sad is that? You know you're getting old when you forget your birthday, AND your age. Anyway, my friends and family made my day extra special and I felt overwhelmingly loved. It's a good feeling knowing so many people love you for you, and nothing else. I am very blessed. For my Birthday I wanted to wear something pink, with of course a little dash of sparkle. That can sometimes be hard in the colder months. Luckily, I found this gorgeous cream jacket that allowed me to wear what I wanted, but still look fall appropriate. I hope you enjoy! XOXO


Share:

6 comments

  1. Such an awesome outfit and I love that bag!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away Advice & Fashion Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (a few days late). Stunning outfit! And that's a diaper bag?! Where was that when I needed one!! Happy Monday :)
    -B
    heelshandbagsanhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Love this look, those heels are so pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Love this jacket!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I love the gold detailing on your shoes! Happy birthday!

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig