Friday, September 5, 2014

One Top ~ Two Ways

Happy Thursday Everyone! Today I am linking up with Glitz and Gold & Hunters of Happiness for another Thursday Link Party! Hope you enjoy.

Is it me, or did Labor Day get here way too fast? Seems like summer has flown by, and although I'm excited for Fall, I will miss the sunshine of summer. My boys and I pretty much lived at the splash pad this summer! This labor day look was inspired by this amazing leather leopard clutch by Malibu Bows. What better color to wear with leopard, than a bright bold color like red? I had been on the look for the perfect red top for months now. I finally found one for a great deal at F21. Its modest, simple, and can be worn dressed down or dressed up!

Casual Look

Top: F21 | Pants: F21, similar Style | Heels: Go Jane | Clutch: Malibu Bows | Necklace: ILY Couture | Bracelet: ILY Couture

Dressed Up

Top: F21 or here | Skirt: F21 | Heels: Alloy | Necklace: ILY Couture | Bracelet: ILY Couture | Clutch: Bohme

Photography by Diane Kris Photography

Hope you all had a fantastic labor day weekend! 

XOXO Bethany


All Things Thursday Link Party
Share:

6 comments

  1. Loving these looks. Do you feel like that shirt is light weight? I need light fabrics for living in this ridiculous humidity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aly! :) It is very lightweight. Perfect for hot days, and can be layered for cold ones. You will love this top!

      Delete
  2. What a cute post idea! I love both looks but the red really pops when paired with that patterned skirt. And I think I need to go order those leopard heels NOW!
    xo,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just checked out your blog. We should definitely collaborate sometime.

      xoxo
      Bethany

      Delete
    2. Yes, I would love to collaborate! I will email you! :)
      Ashley | Raspberry Glow

      Delete
  3. Ok,

    I just adore this whole outfit! I mean you are beyond gorgeous but I love your style! I just started following you! Cant wait to see what fun outfits you will put together next! It was so good to meet you !

    Christian
    Mysimplemodestchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig