Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Trends


Funny Story. My sister asked me the other day, what my " fashion style" was. Although every person has different style, I couldn't put my finger on exactly what mine was. Preppy? grungy? hippie? So I took a quiz online (I know, so dumb right?) and it told me that my style was "spunky Feminine." I guess that is actually pretty true. I will wear anything as long as it is feminine and flattering, and every once in a while I like to put on something a little spunky.  I was going for a more edgy look Friday, so I threw on my favorite faux leather skinnies to Salt Lake City. My photographer Diane and I had way too much fun with this shoot. She has such an eye for things like this, and found us some great locations. I just love her! Oh salt lake, you never disappoint. Faux leather is a trend I am absolutely loving. I wore these pants far too often last winter, and I will most likely wear them a lot this year as well. 

 Top: Nordstrom | Pants: Nordstrom | Heels: Alloy | Bag: ILY Couture | Sunnies: F21 | Bracelets: F21
 Photography:  Diane Kris Photography

XOXO Bethany & Danielle

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the leather leggings- perfect for Fall! Thanks so much for collaborating with me. So fun! We need to do it again soon.

    xo
    Kati
    Glitz & Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!! Yes, lets do it again. You have been so fun to work with. :)

      xoxo
      Bethany

      Delete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig