Monday, September 15, 2014

Faux Fur and Leather

Can I just say that I love fall clothes? The layers give my wardrobe endless possibilities, and this dress from StyleSaysShop is no exception. It is way too adorable for words, and I might be a little obsessed with the faux leather sleeves. I paired it with a fur vest and black booties, and together they make the perfect fall outfit. Hope you enjoy! XOXO

Dress: ℅ StyleSays | Vest: H&M | Booties: 6pm also here | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Earrings: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bag: Aldo, similar

Share:

11 comments

  1. I love everything about this look, so gorgeous!! I've been looking for a faux fur just like that for fall!

    -Kelsie
    DesignLifeDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that faux fur vest! Looking lovely pretty gal!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous. I love everything from head to toe, those amazing boots, and fur vest, along with that Bag!! Love it!
    from the link up

    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look from head to know! Gorgeous fall look.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive is such a beautiful color on you! Love the fur vest.

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are STUNNING! Love the mixing of fur and leather!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look from head to toe!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is absolutely stunning! I love the colors so perfect!

    stylebysuzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is lovely! I want it

    http://thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig