Friday, September 19, 2014

Blouse in the Front, Dress in the back- featuring The Shopping Bag

I've been swooning over this adorable cardigan/blouse from The Shopping Bag for days now, and am so excited to finally be sharing it with you! Blouse in the front, dress in the back- you just can't go wrong with that. Plus, if I'm feeling like I ate one too many pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, it hides my behind perfectly! hah Come on, you know thats what we're all thinking! Coverage baby, it makes a difference! It flows beautifully with the slightest breeze, and definitely makes a statement. Not to mention, its freakishly comfy! I could sleep in it! Make sure to check out The Shopping Bag, and use code KISSMEDARLING at checkout for an extra 25% off. They also have the most adorable home accents section as well. You won't be disappointed! TGIF! XOXO

Blouse/cardigan: ℅ The Shopping Bag | Waxed Denim: Nordstrom | Booties: Borrowed, similar style here  here & here | Clutch: ℅ Glimmer Lane | Jewelry: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Share:

13 comments

  1. This top is the coolest! So unique and beautiful. Love your style, Bethany!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I definitely need this!! Its AMAZING!!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So effortlessly chic and beautiful. Those Laser Cut booties make me weak in the knees! Great Post.
    Brittany
    www.brittanygary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, I would never think to style this that way, it really looks nice on you!
    http://kurcinshouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is so unusual, I love it. Perfect for this time of year. It goes well with your jeans and your booties are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is so eye-catching! I love the draped effect. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous on you, love the style especially with the waxed denim. Your booties are TDF! Have a great weekend
    from the link up

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this whole outfit is gorgeous!! I'm obsessed with how you styled this, you look stunning! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how chic this look is with no too much! beautiful!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm crazy about your style, you are way to cute love!


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those peep toe booties are insane! So pretty! Love your waxed jeans as well. Your coverage baby comment made me laugh :)

    Jenny
    www.stuff-i-love.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This whole outfit is AMAZING!!

    XO,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig