Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sequins & Metallic

Metallic is popping up everywhere lately, and it is a trend I hope stays for a while. I bought these metallic heels last year, and they are one of my favorites. So, when I found this matching clutch at Francesca's, I about died. It was on clearance for only $7 too! If you haven't been to their boutique, you need to. I went to the one at the Gateway, and met their adorable manager. Guess what guys!? She is throwing a Blogger's Fashion Night Out! So if you are a fellow blogger, you do not want to miss out on this event! Special discounts on clothing and prizes. Plus, ill take any excuse to have a girls night out. Amazing jewelry, clothes, shoes, and bags. Did I mention their bags? They are to die for! Hope to see you there. :)
Top: Calvin Klein | Pants: Old, similar style | Heels: Old, Similar Style  also craving these | Clutch: Francesca's | Buckle Bracelet: Francesca's | Earrings: Bohme | Sunnies: F21

XOXO Bethany

All Things Thursday Link Party
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love the metallic look. You are gorgeous. Thx for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cute lady I would live to come do we have to register at all or just show up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Yeah, just send me your blog address and email. I will get you on the list. :)

      xoxo
      Bethany

      Delete
  3. VERY CUTE!! I love this look. Wish I was a blogger so I could come to this event!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig