Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sorry I'm Late

Happy Thursday everyone!! I am so thrilled to be working with Windsor Store again, and share with you one of my favorite outfits for fall. If you couldn't tell by now, I love leopard print and faux leather. Paired with a sassy graphic tee from Tara Lynn's Boutique, you just can't go wrong. Speaking of which, how funny is this saying? "Sorry I'm late." Story of my life lately! 


 photo Unknown50_zpsb4c40bc3.jpg

Graphic Tee: ℅ Tara Lynn's Boutique | Jacket: ℅ Windsor | Leopard Track Pants: ℅ Windsor | Clutch: Forever21 | Heels: similar here | Necklace: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Share:

13 comments

  1. You look amazing!!! LOVE those pants....LOVE LOVE The whole outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. I'm a massive fan of graphic t-shirts and I love how you style yours with such fun trousers in another favourite print of mine! Love the leather too! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!!! I'm especially loving those pants! I'll have to pick up some! I'm excited to work with you on the giveaway!!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this tee! It's pretty much the story of my life...you look great, love Windsor.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this whole outfit! Those pants are amazing...and that top is so perfect for me. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tee!! Love how you paired it with the leopard track pants-- very cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Leather and leopard can be difficult to combine, but you've done it so effortlessly and in a very chic way - love! x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out you in those pants!! Killer look girl!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shirt, how cute!! Those leopard pants are too adorable! We are hosting an animal print themed linkup this week if you'd like to join!
    Life and Style Linkup.com

    -Kelsie
    DesignLifeDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this shirt was made for me. love the styling!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've styled your leopard pants! A graphic tee and leather are always a fun way to go - I'm definitely pinning this look!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are way to beautiful for words!


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig