Thursday, September 4, 2014

From Summer to Fall ~ Chambray & Colored Denim

When is comes to transitioning your wardrobe from season to season, it can be hard finding an item that can be worn all year long. Chambray tops and colored denim are our go to item year around. You can wear them dressed up, dressed down, or in the summer or dead of winter. We teamed up with the lovely Jessica from Afternoon Style to give you a few ways to transition your wardrobe from season to season. If you guys haven't checked out her blog, you need to. She is a sweetheart and is just way too cute. Jessica chose to feature colored denim, we hope you enjoy. ;)

Hi my names Jessica from Afternoon Style. I'm married and I'm currently earning a degree in public relations and marketing. My favorite thing about blogging is that is combines my love for fashion with my passion for PR and marketing. I also am a jewelry designer and I own my own business, JJ Walters Designs. (Www.etsy.com/shop/jjwaltersdesigns) Check out my blog for my outfit details and fashion tips www.afternoonstyle.com.

Bethany's Summer Chambray Look


 
Photography by Diane Kris Photography

Top: Old, similar style | Skirt: Similar style | Heels: ALDO | Purse: ALDO | Earrings: Similar Style


  xoxo Bethany


Share:

2 comments

  1. So so cute!!! It was so fun meeting you tonight Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and can we please please get together soon? Danielle what a small world! Bethany's husband is in the MBA program with mine at BYU!! So cool. I just love what you guys are doing here!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig