Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ON REPEAT…. featuring Chicwish

Remember that one time I posted the same exact outfit, but just switched out the blazer? Oh wait, that day was today! Okay, seriously you guys, I couldn't help it! I threw on this blazer after I photographed my last outfit, and fell in love with the white on white look. Im a sucker for monochromic, but the faux leather and burgundy heels gave it the perfect balance between soft and edgy. Plus, isn't this blazer  from Chicwish dreamy? Im in love with the sheer sleeves and how long the length is. It's kind of a boyfriend blazer, but the fit is so feminine I can't help but feel sexy in it. I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time you see this beauty. It was so cute I made my husband take pictures in it. He's such a trooper, ill tell you that much! So, heres to one of my favorite looks on repeat. Enjoy.





Share:

3 comments

  1. Chicwish is trouble! Love this look from head to toe!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look- so chic and stylish! Love those shoes!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blazer! You've styled your hair beautifully too! x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig