Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Florals

Well, I've been a little MIA on the blog this week. I really try to do 3 posts a week, but i've been slacking this week.  I'm uber sad I couldn't attend New York Fashion Week. Instagram makes me green with envy, seeing all my blogger friends attend amazing fashion shows and events. Wahhh!!! I've had much more important things to attend this week though, like Caymans first soccer game and pre school orientation. Its been a busy, yet very fun week for my family. It's also my husbands first week home from the summer, so i've been spending every second I can with him. Still, enough with the amazing Fashion Week posts you guys! I'm over here stuffing my face with Bryers ice cream, wishing I could be there!

On an unrelated note, how adorable is this floral dress paired with these darling heels from Poppy and Dot. Make sure to check out Poppy and Dot's new arrivals. Im drooling over these adorable sequin leggings, polka dot harem pants, & leopard flats, and I think you will too! Happy Shopping!

Dress: 3 brunettes via Jane.com | Blazer: Nordstrom old, similar | Heels: ℅ Poppy and Dot | Bracelets: Apple of My Eye Jewelry |

Share:

9 comments

  1. Love everything about this look - especially the heels!!!!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heels are fabulous! I'm jealous of the fashion week posts too girl! But like you I've been busy being mom and wife and soaking that all in :)

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad not to be there too, but SO loving what I am seeing for spring...and just when I was getting excited to pull out my sweaters! Love this floral dress on you. So pretty.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair always looks so soft and voluminous, how on earth do you manage to make it look so perfect!?

    theraindropsonroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Those shoes are the perfect compliment to this look!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be at NYFW also! This dress looks so good on you and those shoes are perfect with that dress!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Love the shoe color especially.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that dress! I am green with envy too! my goal is to go next year with my husband in tow and make a trip out of it :)

    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig