Friday, August 1, 2014

Twirling at Sunset...

A skirt this beautiful deserves twirling in!

 
If you are looking for the perfect outfit for a wedding, or even a special day out with your significant other, look no further. This skirt is so gorgeous, I just couldn't help but twirl in it! Thank you Poppy and Dot, my mouth literally dropped when I opened the package. You can get this gorgeous skirt for an awesome deal TODAY on Very Jane!! Also, thank you Apple Of My Eye Jewelry for this breathtaking necklace. Your jewelry always give my outfits the perfect amount of sparkle!

XOXO Bethany


 Top: F21 in stores | Skirt: Poppy and Dot on sale NOW at Very Jane | J Crew Inspired Necklace: Apple Of My Eye Jewelry | Heels: Charlotte Russe | Bracelet: Apple Of My Eye | Clutch: Target

Photography by  Diane Kris Photography 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Apple of my eye has some adorable jewelry!

      Delete
  2. you look so romantic :D i love it
    coralsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! Your blog is so cute, lets follow each other! :)

      Delete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig