Monday, August 11, 2014

Floral Romper Featuring Poppy and Dot

Happy Monday!! Can you tell i've been living in swimsuits this summer? It is so HOT in Tennessee, so most days all I want to do is lounge by the pool. Lucky for me, Poppy and Dot sent me this adorable vintage floral romper. I'm obsessed with the vibrant colors and floral design. The best part is that it can be worn as a swimsuit itself, or as a cover-up. In my case I chose to wear it as a cover up, because ill need a boob job before I can fill this bad boy out! Did I just say that? Yes I did! hah Either way-this romper is adorable and the perfect mixture of fun and flirty. I know you all must be planning lots of trips before the summer ends, or maybe even a vacation in the near future. This romper is perfect for all of your sunny weather, pool lounging adventures! Get yours now at Poppy and Dot and make sure to check out their other adorable items. Thank me later! ;)

Share:

12 comments

  1. Cute romper! I love the vibrant colors in it- a perfect reminder that summer isn't over for a few full weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that romper as a cover up! It is so perfect! The colors and the light material!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute floral romper! I love the colors! A great summer poolside look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery! I love it!!

    luluandlemons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and it looks gorgeous on you!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu look beautiful in this. I love the vintage style and the colors. Great idea as a cover up too!
    from the link up,

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That romper is so cute! I love the color and the print!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty, loving all the colors! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the print on that romper, it's beautiful on you. The bright colors are so pretty and fun.
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the print on that romper! It's beautiful and the blue...it looks like you pulled it from your pool
    Sophie
    http://smittensophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this romper still available? I am obsessed with it but can't find it on the website....? It's perfect for a new momma!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig