Friday, August 22, 2014

Fall Transition + Red Closet Diary

Today's post is on Fall transition pieces. You know those awkward in between weeks of summer and fall, where its too hot for a coat yet too cold for a strapless dress? Well, we wanted to share with you a little of what we consider our fall transition outfits. We teamed up with the amazing Red Closet Diary to give you a few tips on how to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall. Enjoy! :)


Hello gals!!! This is Jalynn from the red closet diary. I am really excited to be here talking transitioning pieces with these two cute girls today. Transitioning pieces are going to be different for everyone, depending on your fall favorites. For me, when I think of transitioning pieces, I think of booties and cardigans/jackets because they are my favorite! So as the summer nights get cooler I choose a cute cardigan and a pair of booties to keep me on the warmer side. Thanks to these girls for letting me stop by! Head on over to www.theredclosetdiary.com for more fashion inspiration. XOXO

 Photography by Diane Kris Photography

Dress: sold out similar style | Jacket: F21 | Heels: Charlotte Russe | Clutch: Target


xoxo 
 Bethany

Share:

1 comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig