Friday, August 1, 2014

Vintage High Waisted Swimsuit by Shabby Apple

Happy first day of August ya'll! Today I am thrilled to be teaming up with one of my favorite online boutiques; Shabby Apple. I have loved this boutique for quite some time, I think my graduation dress was even from their shop! So, to say I am excited to be collaborating with them, is an understatement. I picked out this gorgeous vintage inspired swimsuit and am a little obsessed, there are so many things I love about it. First thing is that it covers in all the right places, but also makes me feel cute and sexy. That can sometimes be hard when finding a modest swimsuit. I also love the print and its vintage appeal. I'd have to say It's an all around perfect swimsuit for any occasion, and the more I wear it the more I love it. Make sure to stop by Shabby Apple for other amazing swimsuits, clothing, and accessories. 

Share:

11 comments

  1. Love the top part of it especially!

    luluandlemons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! A very chic but simple ensemble! Would love if you could check out my blog, I found you via the style elixir link up :)

    -Krystin
    http://girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca/2014/08/dainty-dressing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Love the swimsuit, the print is gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look classy, fabulous and hot! Get it girl. I'll have to head over to Shabby Apple.

    -Meg
    http://www.MegLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I wish I could wear an outfit like this. You have just the best figure, The look is feminine and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love the floral print :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello gorgeous, this swimsuit was made for you!
    Xo - Carmen Makeup by c

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig