Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Neons, Faux Leather, & Snake Skin...

Are you sensing a trend here? I am loving pink lately, especially NEON pink! This top is one of my favorites right now. The fabric is great quality and it's not sheer like you tend to find with similar styles. I paired it with my new favorite accessory, this gorgeous snake skin clutch from Glimmer Lane! As if these images don't speak for themselves, this clutch is beyond adorable. It tied the entire outfit together perfectly, and gave it the little extra edge I was looking for. Want to know the best part? It's ON SALE! You can't beat that! While you're there, make sure and check out some of their other items. You will die over their jewelry selection. Hope you all are having a wonderful hump day! XOXO

Share:

18 comments

  1. Gorgeous color on that top! I love how you styled the girly hot pink to have a little edge- those heels are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with neon & leather, so I absolutely LOVE this look! It's the perfect mix of edgy & feminine!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this edgy look on you! Just gorgeous.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a hot look! Love the neon pink.

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis whole look is stunning ! I love your makeup as well. THe leggings are something I would love to get for fall and love the sexy shoes, the clutch is a nice added print!!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Your blog is such an inspiration!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute

    oursweetthingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look makes me excited for fall! Love the neon with leather leggings! :)

    http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought leather leggings during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I couldn't be more excited to break them out this fall! They look amazing with the hot pink top and the lace-up shoes.

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink and leather so this outfit combines 2 of my favorite things. It looks great on you!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes!!! They are amazing. Loving your bright pink top too!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect sweet to edgy ratio! Love the leather!!!

    Brittani <3
    http://itsthelifeofalady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are to fabulous my dear. I just love those shoes.

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit!

    http://lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/08/brookes-friday-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. omgosh love your outfit!

    when you have time please check my blog out
    importedbubbly.blogspot.com
    -A

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig