Thursday, August 7, 2014

ME'RE, MAMA, MAMI

Why hello there! I hope your week has been going great! Mine has been a little chaotic. I swear my busy yet ADORABLE boys are getting more destructive by the minute!! Yesterday as I went into my room to find Beckhams shoes, the boys got into the fridge and pulled out as much as they possibly could. (this all happened within 3 minutes) They dumped out eggs, left over lasagna, they even dumped out a brand new box of squeezable yogurts and shoved them under the oven ( I still can't get them out). Then they started eating daddies left over birthday cake. There was food all over the floor, and they were both covered in chocolate cake and frosting from head to toe. The worst part is that I had JUST gotten them bathed after their morning at the pool, and in clean clothes. Ugh! Instead of going to the discovery museum like we planned, I spent the next two hours cleaning, re-bathing them, and getting them back in clean clothes. My husband wonders why I'm so exhausted at the end of the day, he clearly does not know how busy these kids can get during the day! I never knew how patient I could be until I had kids, thats for sure. Haha Anyone else have a similar experience they'd like to share? Please do because it will make me feel better. It's funny how I can have a day like this, but the second they fall asleep for the night, all I want to do is wake them up so we can cuddle and play! Am I right? I'm sure I'm not the only mom who feels this way. I love my little boys with all of my heart, and wouldn't change these memories for anything-but boy am I TIRED!!! Being a mommy is exhausting! 

Speaking of being a mom, how adorable is this MAMA tee from ILY COUTURE. The fit of this tee is my favorite part. It's a little more of a boyfriend fit, but lays in all the right places. Did I mention how soft it is? Perfect for all of you busy moms who want to feel comfortable chasing kids around all day, but also want to look stylish. Make sure to stop by ILY COUTURE, they have the most adorable tees and jewelry. I promise you wont be disappointed. XOXO
Top: c/o ILY Couture | Jacket: Nordstrom | Denim : surprisingly AE (Haven't shopped there since HS, but I actually really like these jeans!) Heels: GoJane| Clutch: c/o Marilyn and Beverlys | Necklace and Bracelets: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry



Share:

11 comments

  1. Love this top, SO cute, I agree, and I love how you styled it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your casual-chic style! The leopard heels and tweed jacket are so great!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me on: bloglovin' & facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So beautiful and chic! Have a great weekend!
    Brooke

    onprairiehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh how cute <3
    xoxo from switzerland
    Vali
    www.vgblog.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shirt! I know just from babysitting how much of a handful kids can be. I can't imagine the work that goes into being a mom, though I can't wait to one day! I'd say that shirt is well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every item you're wearing! I'm a big fan of the graphic tee, I love your distressed jeans and the splash of leopard is stunning! Gorgeous statement necklace and your jacket is the perfect outer piece! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with this. SO cute.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing the damage little ones can do in just a minute or two. Gorgeous look.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig