Monday, August 4, 2014

Leopard is a neutral...

Why hello there guys! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I just got back from a day at the fair here in Franklin Tennessee. It was the perfect day spent with my boys, celebrating my husbands birthday a little early. Being a wife to a husband in summer sales can be rough sometimes while my husband works crazy hours, so we live for Sundays. It's his only day off, and we try to make the best of it. The giggles and kisses we got from our boys today, I wouldn't trade those memories for the world! What did you all do this weekend? Any readers in Nashville area? If so, what is fun to do here. I've got two more weeks and want to make it amazing!

Anyway, I was sent this super cute Wifey tee from Be Still Clothing. Like i've said before, ill take any excuse to show off my Wifey pride, and It's even better when it's a really cute tee. I love the meaning behind their company, and that they use bible quotes on all of their designs. The tee is the perfect boyfriend fit, its soft, and the perfect length. I paired it with my new leopard maxi skirt from Hello Darlings. Not going to lie, i'm kinda swooning over the skirt. In my opinion, leopard is totally a neutral so I tend to wear it too often. Its flowy, breathable, and It's oh so chic. Make sure to check out Be Still Clothing and Hello Darling for more adorable clothing and accessories! Happy Monday! XOXO

Top: c/o Be Still Clothing | Skirt: c/o Hello Darlings on sale!! | Sandals: old, similar | Necklaces: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry



Share:

11 comments

  1. Adorable tee! I love the glam necklace and fun skirt paired with the more boho-chic sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!! And that top is super adorable too. I never would have thought to wear those type of sandals with something like this but it looks great! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. I need to find sandals like those!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is a fabulous. I love this leopard skirt and with those long gladiator sandals it looks so stylish! THe statement T is also a great look with it.
    from the link up
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What brand are your sandals (and where did you purchase them)? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanada! :)

    I bought them at Charlotte Russe about 8 or 9 months ago. The brand is Liliana :) hope that helps.

    Thanks for reading! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree that leopard is a neutral! I really like your skirt and your necklaces are so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed - leopard is always a neutral in my books. Loving this look. Fab skirt!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Outfit!

    http://lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that skirt and your necklace!!

    luluandlemons.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig