Saturday, August 16, 2014

Vibrant Pops of Color

I spent part of my day hanging out with my sister in law Diane, and my best friend Danielle with our kiddies. I love being a mom to these little munchkins.  Little Mr. Cayman is such a sweetheart. Lots of cuddles and kisses all day; he must love me or something. ;) Speaking of love- Don't you just LOVE this gorgeous J Crew Inspired color mix necklace? Well, its on sale at Very Jane TODAY! Grab yours before they're gone!
Spinning around, and around. He loves it!

We decided to take the kids to the splash pad last minute, and let them play in their regular clothes. I know, best moms ever right!? ;) They had an absolute blast though, and that's all that matters. I love summer time, I can't believe its almost over! :(
Cayman was mad Beckham stole his ball! lol
If you ever wondered who does most of the photography for Kiss Me Darling, this is her right here! My Sister in law Diane is seriously the best, and pretty much does everything. She makes life way too easy, and I honestly don't think this blog would be possible without her. Not to mention, she's pretty much the most amazing auntie ever. My boys adore her! Thank you for everything Diane Kris Photography, you're the best!

XOXO Bethany

My Outfit Details:
Top: Old, loving this one | Denim: F21 | Heels: Similar style | Clutch: Hawthorne Collection | Necklace: Fancy Frills, on sale now at Very Jane | Bracelet: Fancy Frills | Sunnies: F21
Share:

5 comments

  1. I la la love your outfit!! You're so gorgeous. I want my hair to be styled like yours but it never turns out like that. Do you use a 2.5 inch barrel curling iron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank sooo much! Yes, I use a 2.5 barrel. I just wrap my hair around the barrel with it pointed straight down, and I make sure I curl away from my face. Its super easy. ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful :) Looks Like You Guys Had Fun :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your necklace-- I have been wanting that one for awhile now!! You girls are gorgeous. Love your blog and just emailed you back about featuring each other. XO!

    Kati
    Glitz & Gold

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig