Monday, July 25, 2016

A Striped Shirtdress with Alicia Bell

As you might already know, I am a sucker for a good shirtdress. Something that allows me to keep cool on warmer days, but still covers enough so that I can wear it around town without feeling self conscious. I absolutely love this beyond darling striped shirtdress from Alicia Bell. The quality is fantastic, and I've worn it with sandals, heels, sneakers, you name it. No matter if I wear it dressed up or down, it always looks beautiful. The best part is that Alicia Bell has clothes for you little ones as well. Im talking some of the cutest little girls clothes i've ever seen. I teasingly told my husband we needed a little girl so she could wear this flutter sleeve tunic. Doesn't get much cuter than that.

I hope you all love this dress as much as I do.
Happy Monday, and stay cool. ;)

Make sure to check out my #NSale final roundup sale styles here

 photo IMG_4973-3_zpsgf11w2ta.jpg
Shirtdress: c/o Alicia Bell | Tory Burch Bag: c/o Shopbop | Shoes: blocked heel sandal | Blush Pink Sunglasses | Panama Hat | Bangle and Cuff Bracelets: C/O Julie Vos | Earrings: C/O Kendra Scott

Make sure to stop by and check out my NSale top picks here



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

1 comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig