Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access



IT'S HERE!!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access has finally arrived, and if you read my post here; you know that this is the best sale of the year!! Let me fill you in a bit on how early access works. If you are a Nordstrom card holder (credit or debit card) you have early access to the best sale of the year, and get first dibs on all of the hottest items before they sell out. Last year I stayed up until 5 am, and by 8am some of my favorite items had already sold out. You can sign up for a card here


What makes the NSale so amazing is that you have the chance to get NEW in store merchandise for a huge discount. Im not talking about items that have been on the shelves for months and are being clearanced out, I'm talking brand spankin new fall/winter items for a huge discount. Nordstrom sure does know how to put on a good sale, ill tell you that much. This is a great time to buy for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, you name it. 

As you can see, i've shared my top picks from every department. I've stayed up all night and spent hours looking through thousands of products, and have done all the hard work for you. Happy NSale Shopping my friends, I think ill go take a nap now. ;)

XOXO
Shoes

Tops

Denim

Outerwear

Cardigans

Bags

Dresses & Skirts

Workout

Beauty

Swim

Accessories

Baby & Kids




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

1 comment

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks for this! All of the bloggers I've gone to with Nsale stuff has been picking that black and white checkered shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig