Thursday, July 28, 2016

Floral on Stripe Dolly Top


I just cant get enough of seersucker stripes and blush pink lately. Theres just something about soft hues that makes my heart skip a beat. This darling floral on stripe dolly top is one of my favorites. I love the femininity of it, and how it pairs perfectly with my blush pink cross-body (similar version on apart of the #NSale) and pink studded sandals (now on $33). Want to know the best part of this entire outfit? Almost everything I'm wearing is ON SALE!!! You just can't go wrong with that. Make sure to shop these items fast though, because we all know how fast sale items can disappear. Happy shopping, and Happy Thursday!

Make sure to check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Restocked items HERE

XOXO

Dolly Top c/o Chicwish | Light Wash Denim ( similar only $88) | Studded Sandals (ON SALE only $33) | Blush Pink Crossbody (similar ON SALE) | Bangle and Cuff Bracelets: C/O Julie Vos | Earrings: C/O Kendra Scott | Fedora  (only $10.99) 





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

4 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig